View Single Post
Old 08.26.2006, 10:25 PM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Is it that you just can't decide which of my "assumptions" to try & dismantle first?

er...

...because you are compelled to do it out of dislike for me even though you yourself strongly averred that Tortoise weren't "all that"

er...

er...

I'm a dumbass
I quote people & then
all I can type is

er...

you just seemed to jumping to a lot of wild conclusions solely from the title of a song. plus, at least two of tortoise are highly accomplished musicians as far as technique goes. i think that track (djed) is good, i just don't it is unparalleled.

anyway, you don't inpsire anything as strong as dislike from me atari, you just make yourself a very easy and deserving target for mockery.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|