View Single Post
Old 10.13.2017, 11:44 AM   #5683
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
finally playing samus returns after months of salivating anticipation. i was counting down the hours. (and then of course found out it had leaked two days before...) it has met my hyped up expectations and a little more. it's relation to the o.g. gameboy game is minimal.

That does look cool as hell. Nothing beats some good ol' Metroid universe side-scrolling.

The latest DLC has gotten me back into Battlefield 1 a bit lately. So many good things coming up I am looking forward to though. Next few weeks are going to be completely unproductive, long-ass gaming sessions.

- South Park: The Fracture But Whole - PC (Stick of Truth is still one of my all-time fav gaming playthroughs ever...)
- Gran Turismo: Sport - PS4
- Destiny 2 - PC

and I still need to pick up the new Zelda and find some time to play through that.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|