View Single Post
Old 12.18.2013, 11:23 AM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Thanks! theres still a ton of sonic youth i havent heard yet that i think is going to do me for the next few years.

That may be an understatement, I've been listening to sonic youth for shit, twenty years now? God, has it been that long already??

Anyway, in all these years there is still a lot of Sonic Youth that even I haven't heard yet, they got enough music out there to explore for a lifetime..

Quote:

i was saying in the introduce yrself thread that i made some cartoons when ween broke up on their forum because i didnt want them to be broken up

Those cartoons kick ass, in fact, if you keep it up I think it can replace Days of Our Sonic Lives as the best recurring SYG segment!!

Quote:

sonic youth isnt the same because infidelity and cheating isnt so reconciliable

Hardly, sonic youth isn't the same because playing in the same band for thirty years can get old..

Quote:
cheers
danny (PLips)

Indeed, welcome to the forum

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|