View Single Post
Old 02.07.2020, 06:30 PM   #26
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Please refer to my other post on your "suicidal" comment. I've explained why that is. And it also logistically means Bernie needs to be the nominee! Not giving my opinion on if it's right or wrong, its just reality currently.

Bernie supporters, for the most part, attack the other candidates on actual things they've done or said. This does not account for random twitter nonsense as all the campaigns have their share of aggressive people, yet the spotlight is always shone on "Bernie bros".

I've not made up anything I've said about the other candidates. When they can't attack Bernie on policy, they go for his supporters. That shows that there's not much depth in their critique of him. The fact that you even call his supporters "bernie bros" when he leads in polls with non-whites and younger women shows that it's a created narrative.

Also Bernie supporters were angry in 2016 because the process unfairly favoured Hillary. That primary was actually a lot closer than people want to remember or how it was spun at the time. It's because of Bernie pressuring the DNC to make the process more transparent that we now get the popular vote count for caucuses.

Hillary is out here saying "no one likes Bernie" yet she is never accused of dividing the party. It's one sided.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|