View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 05:05 PM   #36365
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
What's that like? She's sporting the best look in pop at the moment. Also, check out Hype Williams. Best Inghilterra entity(not enough of them for a band) in aeons. They're like Strangulated Beatoffs if they recorded all their records after the grass really took off. They're also total shits when it comes to turn up for gigs they're booked to play, apparently.

thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out, noticed you posted a couple vids on faccialibro, I've not "investigated" yet, though...
I love /\/\/\Y/\ , the pop songs are insanely catchy and good sounding, the "more industrial" tracks are reeeeeally nice (steppin up), j'adore the single,, even the extra tracks are growin on me (I got the "limited edition with lenticular packaging" .
I don't like much only a couple tracks, and perhaps after a few more listens I'll appreciate those too ( I really do think the production is ace). If you want to have a listen I'll hook you up with some goodies heh.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|