View Single Post
Old 01.22.2020, 03:52 PM   #17
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
When the Osbournes premiered on MTV in 2002, I recall Ozzy displaying mannerisms that mimicked Parkinson’s......that was almost 20 years ago.

If Ozzy can recover enough to possibly take the stage once again, perhaps a Vegas residency so he wouldn’t need to travel......but that’s not anything I would want to see.

I last saw Ozzy at the Houston Summit in 92 on the No More Tours Tour. Almost 30 years ago, Ozzy was younger then than I am now.

01. Paranoid
02. I Don’t Want To Change The World
03. Desire
04. Mr. Crowley
05. I Don’t Know
06. Road To Nowhere
07. Flying High Again
08. Suicide Solution
09. Goodbye To Romance
10. Shot In The Dark
11. Miracle Man
12. War Pigs
13. Bark At The Moon

14. Mama I’m Coming Home
15. Crazy Train

Alice In Chains opened, I remember them bringing a couch out on stage, pulling a few people from the audience to sit on the sofa during a song and then switching the individuals out for the next song.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|