View Single Post
Old 06.10.2015, 04:44 PM   #524
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Shaq never ever practiced free throws either.
Dude Shaq didn't practice basketball . ZERO fundamentals. He couldn't dribble, had no footwork, wasn't a skilled passer, had an embarrassingly bad jump shot, and even looked clumsy getting rebounds.

Imagine if Shaq had actually cared about basketball? He would have averaged 60 points a game.. its why Hakeem recently picked Shaq for his top center all time. Shaq was good despite being more or less bad at playing basketball.

As to Lebron and Dream, i literally have this fantasy where I see dream on the couch watching younger Lebron yelling at the TV, "Lebron come to me, i can make you the best all time if you let me teach you how to post up and dribble on the block."

Nobody and i mean NOBODY had footwork and ball handling in the post like Hakeem and nobody i mean NOBODY Lebron's size has ever had his ball handling skills to begin with! So i can see Hakeem viewing Lebron as his perfect pet project. ONLY Lebron has the size and skill to duplicate Hakeem things, and since Lebron uniquely matches those post skills by being able to push the ball up the floor and make lazer passes i think he can surpass even Hakeem as the most fundamentally sound bball player ever. Jordan could score, Magic could . pass but Dream is Mr. Fundamentals because he played PG in school before his growth spurt. Now? Lebron has a significant chance to both replicate and even surpass Hakeem

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|