View Single Post
Old 04.23.2015, 10:10 AM   #387
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I tried to tell you bytor, "Playoff Rondo" was product of a strong roster and coaching system.. dude seems to have given up on bball in general, not just mavs

Rajon Rondo is the most hated man in Dallas since, Lee Harvey Oswald. However, Oswald was a much better shot

The old man played huge with 28 points last night......turns 39 on Saturday = amazing!

Rockets/Mavs had another two fulls days of rest and a thirty minute flight to Dallas......Spurs/Clippers have today off before tipping in the Alamo City tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
" A good friend of mine is Bill Russell, one of the greatest centers ever. He was retired when I came into the league, but I've been around Chamberlain, Abdul-Jabbar, Walton, Shaquille O'Neal. Well, Russell and I are coming off the golf course one day in Kingwood, we are sitting in the locker room, and guys are asking Russell his opinion on centers. He says, "Let me tell you this -- Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest center to ever play the game." That's from BILL RUSSELL." - Gene Peterson, Rockets radio play-by-play man

What a story......thanks for sharing it!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|