View Single Post
Old 08.13.2015, 06:09 PM   #47165
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's sort of an inexhaustible piece of music

kim is fucking great. i see no pixies without her. yes, they call themselves the pixies and sure the talent is there but it's not the same thing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone feels this way and always will. I haven't listened to the Pixies in ages, and they almost never cross my mind. But when they do, I think of Kim's smoky, ageless voice. It's what made them great. Frank's banshee shrieks and warped mind and Joey's meandering leads were definitely part of what made them good. But Kim pushed them over the top.

Can't have the Pixies without Kim Deal. I don't know or care what they're doing these days, but there's nothing Pixies about it.

And Pod is better than at least half the Pixies records. Gotta love Mountain Battles too, and even Title Tk, but Pod is just perfect.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|