View Single Post
Old 01.19.2015, 09:57 PM   #76
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
like i always say i love Lupe's first two albums, and his verse on "Touch the Sky" is one of the best. but i have a feeling like this album is gonna be hard to digest.. i mean, 8-9 min songs consisted of nonstop rapping? kinda weird. i'll give it a shot though.

It's excellent. Yeah, rapping for long periods over the same instrumental can be a bit exhausting, but "3030" & "Triumph" have proven that it can also be absolutely badass.

"Mural" is one of the 8 min.+ tunes and it's great. I think this may be something like Lupe's defining statement. May be too early to say if it's his MBDTF, but it's certainly an intriguing album, with a singular feel. I love the cover art. I can't stop listening. Give it a listen louder.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|