View Single Post
Old 10.12.2008, 09:17 PM   #53
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
dead c were indeed excellent at atp. wish i was more sober for them in a way. speaking of bouncers at atp while wolf eyes were playing i saw one mouth to the other 'what the FUCK is this'? another highlight of the weekend.

its a shame they are not coming anywhere near here but then again you cant have everything.

haha, i love out of place meathead bouncers at noise shows. my dad was actually a bouncer in the 80s. but he was into punk and shit. funny story, my dad was a total meat head, a cool guy, but spent his life in the gym. when he was playing college baseball he started doing roids, and within 2 cycles of steroids he increased his bench press from 290 lbs (his maximum weight natural, still fuckin strong) to 415 lbs! he then started bouncing at a strip club, and on ladies night, stripped at the strip club! i think thats rad and hilarious, always awesome knowing youre father was just as if not more crazier than you are when he was young. but the better part of the story comes later. my father and i were crusing around New York City, and were shopping for records and vintage clothes in SOHO. We came up on some used clothing store which had a slew of amazing shirts. While we were looking through, my dad found the t-shirt of the strip club he used to work at. The shirt read, "The Magic Hat (insert whitty sex joke here, cant remember what it was) Munson, Mass". He was so stoked, and when we told the story to the guy at the register, he gave my dad the shirt for free. Very cool/funny story.

Well, that was totally unrelated but whatevs.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|