View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 08:51 AM   #61
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)

jesus is alright by me...i just hate all that "lets pull these secular people into our beliefs by trying to relate to them on their level"...basically all that "jesus is punk rock stuff". christian punk rock is some of the silliest stuff ive ever heard. who was it..."lust control"...hahaha...tackiest band ever "masterbation is artifical sex!!!!!!".

come on dude, i jerk off and its not a big deal. if god wants to send me to hell for being a person then theres not much i can do about that.

I was not trying to stir up some definition of punk debate. I said he was punk because he caused an uproar and opposed the popular views of his time.

I think that any one trying to sell any sort of music in the name of god is just trying to make automatic profit. Pumping out shit so people will buy it cause it talks about god. BULLSHIT.THey are also selling the wrong messages. They don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Every band that I tend to like has brought me in with subtle refrences of god in thier lyrics. One of them being Sonic Youth.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|