View Single Post
Old 10.29.2006, 08:12 PM   #59
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Of course, Shawne Merriman (he had a couple of big sacks today on Bulger), the second-year linebacker for the Chargers, is a big cheater. When he's suspended for four games due to his steroid use, the Chargers defense will still help them win games even without him. He won't be let go, but I wouldn't care if he was. Is he a dominant force? Yes, undoubtedly so. But, he also blows big games by refusing to tackle normally. He did this in a couple I can remember from last year; he was still defensive rookie of the year though. After San Diego beat Indianapolis last year, he started to get a lot of media attention, and after that, he started to suck the rest of the season. This year, he single-handedly allowed the Ravens to score on a last-minute drive to cause that loss because he was too concerned with delivering a "lights out" hit instead of just tackling. In short, the Chargers are my favorite team, but as for Merriman, fuck that meathead fool. I realize there are many other players using performance-enhancing drugs that simply haven't been caught, but, to me, that's besides the point because Merriman did get caught, and thus, he is a cheater beyond any shadow of a doubt.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|