View Single Post
Old 09.26.2010, 07:59 PM   #99
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe a 2... I'm beginning to hate myself.
I feel like I'm too different in too many ways from the average people that surround me... I can't relate to them and they can't relate to me. I can't be myself... I don't even know how and I dont feel like its what anyone wants me to do...
I don't hate other people... I just don't relate to them. I don't really know what I want out of life anymore.. I just feel like I'm doing things just so that there is a chance things could get better eventually..
I don't want to kill myself.. but I don't enjoy living. I have no real passion for anything that matters anymore, I feel neither highs nor lows, just complete blah.
I just want people (who aren't my family) to actually care about me.. and want to be with me.. I want to learn to love myself again.

I don't know why I'm posting this here.. I have to get it out somewhere.