View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 02:43 AM   #79
sonicnoise
empty page

sonicnoise has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Does anyone else's copy of the new EVOL record give you a little scratch sound during the lock-out groove? The record sounds great but when it hits the locked groove, I get a little record scratch sound so that it sounds like the record is skipping rather than looping. I just want to know if anyone else is hearing this because I may just need to adjust my tonearm or something. Also, the clear sleeve that the pink record comes in is also tinted a very slight pink, I thought that was a nice touch.

Was the Vivian Girls 7" a RSD release? I saw a bunch of those, but passed because I thought it was just a new release and I was running low on cash. I'll pick it up soon though. I can probably pick up an extra if anyone needs a copy.

Did anyone come up with an extra Wooden Shjips RSD 7"? I'd love to get one but it was UK only. I can probably find a copy of the US only Moon Duo RSD 7" for trade or if you are just looking for a copy. If anyone has the Wooden Shjips record please let me know. Thanks!

Gabriel
sonicnoise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|