View Single Post
Old 08.12.2017, 05:38 PM   #50019
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I had that mixtape years ago. Good stuff.

Why don't you consider Confusion to be their first album? It originally had 9 songs where Bad Moon originally had 8.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just really short (35 min.), and the modern packaging lumps it together with KYI, which gives it an EP feel. But yeah, I suppose Confusion is probably their first "album"-album.

I still don't think things helped until Bad Moon Rising, which is just, like, insane. Explosive and glorious and fucking violent and spooky and everything that SY was all about. It was the first time their sound was really, fully realized.

But yah. I mean, I guess if the band insists s/t is an album then it's an album. But it's never quite felt like one to me. S'all
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|