View Single Post
Old 02.19.2019, 06:06 PM   #65
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks, guys.

Several things right now. The paper I handed in turned out to be alright. That's a mighty relief. I also found a location for my next event. It's only a temporary solution, I'm still on the lookout for something more permanent, but it's a good feeling not be sans venue in April. And it's a plus that it happens to be a cavern-like venue, throwing a lot of atmosphere into the mix.

And I'm kind of eyeing taking a trip to NYC in summer. It's been six years since my last visit and right now I'm still in a position where I can afford it. I don't know if that's the case in a year or two, so might as well take the opportunity when I still can. Browsed through several Airbnb and cheapo hotel options yesterday. This only sparked my wish to give it a shot again and gave me those warm and fuzzies that are tinged with memories. Still not 100% certain, but I'm heavily leaning towards a "yes" on that matter. And that's something to look forward to.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|