View Single Post
Old 11.24.2015, 10:47 AM   #181
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I went to see Bern NIx Quartet at Shapeshifter, they were listed at 7:00 and then some other group at 8:15. I got there at 7:20 and nothing was happening, other than a wall sized video of some authoriatrian black woman speaking in that incontrovertible voice about how everything is the fault of white privilege. At 8:30 the other band started to play, meaning Nix wouldn't be playing until 10 pm and I had to leave, as I had an early am wakeup, the only reason I went is they were advertised to play at 7:00. They shouldn't be called shapeshifter, they should be called time vampire. This is why I don't go to shows anymore, the whole alcohol based music culture is a series of time vampires, stealing my life.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|