View Single Post
Old 03.25.2007, 12:55 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, we're all prepped for this one...no new ground covered this time around either...good, I guess, to see you still care at all, Lawrence and Kegmama.

It's poetry...read the lyrics and read the Plath poem...read some other Plath poems and criticism...listen to some Lee solo...maybe read some of his writing...then compare and contrast and formulate your own thoughts; write your own essay...I'm through for now...I'd like to help you in your research, but cannot due to personal reasons...I could give my two cents with line-by-line illuminations of emotive logic and spend some time on this, but why bother?

(So I could have some bright eyes dissect me in the hopes of overturning my observations with their contrarian chicanery?)

Fuck that noise.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|