View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 11:30 PM   #60
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Symbol guy, I can probably address some of the stuff in your post.

His dad wasn't a rapist, though he did do fucked up things because he was a fucked up redneck. It was his stepmom who he claims molested him and abused him.

He had a tumultuous relationship with his girlfriends and I think his separation with his girlfriend Hannah is what started his decline. He loved her even till his death and always secretly wished that she would get together with him again.

He had money saved but he lost his savings through a lawsuit and bail money. He was arrested for driving while drugged up and I think he hit into another car and was arrested? It was something like that. He didn't really go into it with me.

I should also mention, though not to put him down, that Adam embellished a lot of facts about his life. Either to use as humour or as an exaggerated talking point. He's said things to me that contradicted things he's said to me previously. So, you know, take everything he's posted or said in private with a grain of salt. No one really knows how things went down for him.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|