View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 11:15 PM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just wanted to throw in some thoughts about adam. i don't know this is the time or the place but anyway, i'm thinking about him.

i read above that people should remember adam as happy, among other things, but i don't remember him that way. fuck no. adam suffered, and suffered hard. i remember him talking about his dad who was i think a convicted rapist. please correct me if i'm wrong, i'll erase it if i'm wrong, but he couldn't stand the guy. he had some shitty girlfriends too, in his day. some treated him like shit, took advantage of him, shit like that. and then he was sick-- he had some esophagus reflux shit, and i think it was giving him cancer and it was incurable-- i mean, GERD is incurable, and causes cancer. and adam, i remember talking about it, he was often in pain from it. a lot. which is probably why the morphine, i guess.

but see, the great thing about him was that in spite of all that pain he did stuff--- a lot of stuff. and he was a kind person, and generous, and forgiving of everyone-- except maybe for kathleen hanna and courtney love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
SY are just mad because Courtney never returned Kim's thongs.

Before Courtney punched Kathleen Hanna, did she say, "Someday you will ache like I ache... and that day is today!!" *bam*

ha ha ha ha. fucker was hilarious.

but anyway, i almost forgot, shit, what was it, yeah, he wasn't "happy" like that, i think, "la la la, i'm happy", no, fuck no, he had pain, and he had a dark humor to cope with all that, and he didn't have it easy, but he loved art, and liked things intensely, and he would throw himself into his work like nobody i've ever seen. i remember one time, was like over 9 years ago, i mailed him a copy of "diy or die", and i never heard if he received it or watched it or anything, ha ha, but i think in the end he went beyond what those people were doing.

i'm sad to hear he was homeless or something as of late. i remember he had inherited a house (a tiny house, all shitty, worth maybe $20K) and he'd talk here about what he'd do with it, etc. also he had saved some money. so i don't know what happened with him, and maybe it will be a mystery to all of us in the end, but i think he was sick, and in pain, and he self-medicated, and lasted as long as he could. don't know how much to blame the fucked health care system in this country. but esophageal cancer, if that's what he had (i think that's what he had) is a son of a bitch.

and yeah, even if 27 is only 27, i think he did and felt a lot more than most of us could do and feel in 200 years. so i'm not going to look at him with pity or think he was pathetic but instead i'll remember him with a lot of admiration. he had it tough but he coped and lived as best he could and burned fucking bright.

i remember when he put satana in his movie, one day here they are talking and he calls her "a star."

well they same to you, mr adam cooley. you're a star. we'll fucking miss you, but you're not going to be forgotten or disappear.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|