View Single Post
Old 04.23.2007, 08:35 AM   #15
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i dont see anything wrong with gays having some sort of "union" with the same rights as those who are married, but "marriage" should be between a man and a woman.

just my 2 cents.
I don't think that argument really holds a lot of water. Look at how many changes marriage has already gone through. Before the Civil War African Americans could not marry. Before 1967 interracial couples could not marry. You couldn't get a divorce without the permission of the pope, women used to be the property of men, marriage used to be a way to bind families for every reason except for love.

Marriage has changed so much in the last few centuries.I think to say "Marriage is between a man and woman and shouldn't change" is just weak.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|