View Single Post
Old 03.26.2011, 07:33 AM   #72
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I never once said America got it right. It would be nice if America could just take care of America and leave the rest of the world to their own devices. The arrogance and assumptions of your reply reveal your failure to understand that central global issues would still be there if America wasn't involved.

Is it possible you've been living abroad too long? Americans are not that concerned about needing a Christian President, they just don't want a President who is willing to allow fundamental changes to our country. America elected President Obama. But the Obama you find "genius" with is not the one America elected. If he would have run on that type of platform, he never would have stood a chance.

Tell me how most of the central global issues would be there without the IMF, WTO, Structural Adjustment Programs, "stipulations", or the washington consensus. The US is highly influential in everything I have mentioned above.

I've been living abroad for less than a year. What are these "fundamental" (nice use of Sarah Palin rhetoric by the way) changes that Obama has enacted? What does he want to enact that would "fundamentally change America"?
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|