View Single Post
Old 05.31.2018, 09:57 AM   #343
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Confirmed? You sure?

I know a listening party is scheduled, but... still no 100% clear title, right? Yeah, we heard “Love Everyhody,” but that doesn’t feel quite right.

No cover art? No songs previewed (unless “Lift Yourself” and “Ye Vs. the People” are on the album, which PLEASE GOD NO).

This would be the first time ever that he hasn’t previewed a tracklist, features and at least one single prior to the album’s release. Even “Yeezus” had “New Slaves” and “Black Skinhead.”

I dunno man. I’ll believe it when I see it.
Gets released the same way Pusha's album did. The pre-order will be up in the evening I suppose, then we'll have the title and cover art. Push also said there's a version of Lift Yourself with actual lyrics that may or may not be on the album, and he released the "poop" version just to fuck with people.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|