View Single Post
Old 09.14.2008, 05:04 AM   #2048
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
ireland is so beautiful. i live here and i should know. you people seem to forget tho that EVERYONE IN IT IS A FUCKING CUNT and living here is SHIT.

i can look out my attic window right here right now and see lovely generic hills and suchforth that cataky has pictured but if i were to walk out my house and down the cycle path towards them i would not be able to get there without the encounter of at least one CUNT putting the irish cunt versus irish people are nice thing as such -

drunken irish person in a bar seeing the novelty of some tourists and saying "well what's the craic!" because they want the tourist to by them a drink = that same person being a cunt on for the rest of their existance
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|