View Single Post
Old 08.28.2007, 09:43 PM   #68
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
agreed, best thing he put out in the last years. i was counting with your help, i know he's been busy playing everywhere, he was here alst december, so you too are not aware of any 2007 releases? there most be none then or not much.

I'm not aware of anything in the works either. I'm sure we won't have to wait too long though. The world can only go so long without churning out a new Haino release.

I'm super excited about moving to Japan next month so I can finally see the dude play live (doesn't hang out in Texas very much). I'm hoping to see him play with Vajra in Tokyo this October. Caaaaaaaaan't wait. I'll report back here.