View Single Post
Old 08.09.2015, 11:40 AM   #39687
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Lets see.. expanded military actions while continuing all the other operations.. implementing Newt Gingrich's version of Healthcare reform NOT the Clinton version totally caving to the insurance industry.. completely and utterly failed the black community time and time again even as a token black president.. sided with crooked cops every single time not pushing justice dept like even Bush I did here in LA in 92.. failed miserably at immigration reform.. bailed out all the banks and corporations meanwhile average American income is down..

Tell me again how "different" Barry O has been from the same bullshit that preceded him? A sad reality is that some significant social reforms in immigration and civil rights actually occurred under "conservative" administrations.. shit even Bush I was more about affirmative action than Obama!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|