View Single Post
Old 04.10.2014, 06:00 PM   #46361
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Nobody wants to hear me say it here, but I could go on for a while about the joys of the post-Syd/pre-Dark-Side era, of which Pompeii is the culmination and audio-visual highlight. I like the Syd era, but different strokes. I've been drawing from this well a lot lately. Also took me a long time to get into them and find the less popular earlier stuff that I like now. Don't like the post-Dark-Side era much myself.

Here is some footage from the year before Pompeii with four excellent songs in the setlist not featured in Pompeii, also with Axe and Sun for good measure. http://youtu.be/nluPDDofsE4

i think i've seen that video. i've always thought pink floyd was boring and depressing. Dark Side of the Moon is like the Titanic soundtrack of the 70's.

i will say "breathe" has a really chill stoned drum sound. cymbals like feathers.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|