View Single Post
Old 02.05.2008, 12:32 PM   #24
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
actually, i'm listening to nation of ulysses and they are so boring! they are like if the cows sucked really badly.

ugh. best dischord bands (that i've listened to):

1. minor threat
2. void
3. rites of spring
4. government issue
5. flex your head compilation (had bands that never made more than a few songs, like the untouchables).
6. dag nasty
7. scream
8. the faith
9. jawbox
10. q and not u

their best releases were with joint labels (ssd's the kids will have their say, necros' ep, reptile house, etc.)

nation of ulysess was amazing. thrashy post hardcore with a trumpet actually played good, a maniac lead singer, and a political agenda far more radical than any other political band! how in the fuck are these dudes boring to you? you know im the type to respect opinions but i just dont understand that claim...
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|