View Single Post
Old 10.21.2017, 09:33 PM   #196
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Figured this could appeal to some of you guys: https://soundcloud.com/backgroundsou...t-martin-paris
This one's a set I played yesterday in Jardin Villemin, which is a public park in front of the beautiful Canal St-Martin in Paris. The set was open air and took place in an event called La Pause Electronique – idea was to play a set that would met with the sound atmosphere of the place and hopefully have people discovering other kinds of electronic music, in that specific setting, trying to draw links between the place and the music. I ended up playing lots of ambient, hauntology, weird loops, instrumental hip hop and experimental stuff, and turns out people really enjoyed it so I played 20 bonus minutes at the end

This is indeed badass.
Thank you so much for sharing!

I tried to rep you but can’t because of “you must spread rep around...” blah blah blah fascists!!! Anyway, thanks!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|