View Single Post
Old 12.28.2016, 02:34 PM   #3906
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
I'm no big Migo fan myself, however I think they have potential and this song is a step in the right direction.. but yeah, if you're looking for stuff like emotion and depth.. well, the Common album is definitely a better answer.

I do agree about Black America Again being the most overlooked hip hop album of 2016. Common is already considered a legend and has nothing left to prove, but he keeps releasing music just because he's so passionate about it, which I can apperciate about him a lot.

I don't know why it's getting such little attention (same with Isaiah's The Sun's Tirade by the way, both fantastic albums). Def Jam could've done a better job at promoting the album, or maybe he should've waited until 2017 to release it.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|