View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:15 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

Meh.. you are free to project whatever you'd like on me, the internet is like that, it supports and embraces fantasy. Now if you'd like to join me in reality and realize we could be friends if you didn't have such an unnecessarily shit opinion of me,well than, perhaps then you'd realize again, that I was fucking JOKING with you. When you discriminate against people because of your misperceptions of what is their culture or religion, then you are no different than what you mistakenly accuse me of if. Now can we get back to a discussion of the Olympics, there will only ever be one knox on the forum to exaggerate, straw-man, and hyperbolize around here, and it certainly ain't you honey

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|