Thread: Sydney 26.7.06
View Single Post
Old 07.26.2006, 08:40 AM   #1
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Where do I start? Perhaps by saying tonight was the best night of my life. I'm not just saying that, it litterally was. My mate and I were sitting near the back and security comes up and asks if we want to swap for mosh pit tickets, I believe the response was something like "Hell yeah!".

Yeah, so we're at the front of the mosh pit, right in front of Lee, we wave at him, he waves back. He reached his hand out to high five everyone and I was one of the lucky few to be high fived. Later, I got Thurstons water bottle after the show.

If you saw me I had the "Beck Wishes He Was Thurston" shirt and drunk people and others were taking their photo with me. They even tried to get me to the front of the cloak room line .

The set list was something like this (in no order)
Incinerate
Reena
100%
Do you believe in Rapture?
What a Waste
Brother James (That was pretty cool)
Shaking Hell (Even cooler)
Rats
Jams Run Free
Pink Steam
Catholic Block
Or
Sleepin Around
Tourqoise Boy
The Nuetral
Lights Out
Erics Trip

And some more I forgot.
If you have any boots of it yet or you were there, post away!

Marty
ZEROpumpkins is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|