View Single Post
Old 11.15.2011, 10:28 PM   #40798
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
not sure I have a favorite, but...

Kid606 and Friends: We Are All Stars Vol 1 is excellent. It's a remix album,though.

Kill Sound Before Sound Kills You is up there. Just a solid "song based" album. Tha'ts a lot like Down With The Scene, only I think I like it more.

GQ On The EQ is a good collection of singles/errata.

Pretty Girls Make Raves is fun as hell. I like htis one a lot even if it is just pretty straight "dance" music.

OH! Actually, Action Packed Mentalist Brings You The Fucking Jams might be my favorite, though it's all weirdo remixes he did of random shiz like mashing Radiohead and Boyz II Men over noise or speeding up D12 and DMX and mixing it with "Walk Like An Egyption." Tons of great stuff on there. Yeah. That's my favorite.

...but still, there's tons of great stuff in his discography, and most is different from the rest. PS I Love You is really pretty.

I live for remixes, especially Kid606 ones. The Locust's "I'll Be a Monkeys Uncle Kid606 Remix". Hot damn, soooo good. I looked over that Kid606 and Friends Vol. 1 many times, and great and stacked selection, can't wait to hear it.

I downloaded Kill Sound ages ago, I really enjoyed some of the tracks on that album. I like him too much to download anymore of his stuff, got to buy more!

GQ On The EQ++, had that one too but just recently deleted the weak mp3 I had it in, and realized I need to own it. As for Action Packed Mentalist Brings You The Fucking Jams, the premise seems out there but I'm sure Kid606 can and did pull it off.

Never heard any Pretty Girls Make Graves or Resilience, those should be interesting listens.

Bardo Pond - Yellow Turban
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|