View Single Post
Old 06.15.2013, 12:22 PM   #387
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Kanye just alienated his fan base again with the minimal production and all the house, industrial, trap, etc sounds on the album. easily his weirdest album to date. it's short, intense and to the point. every track grabs you by the throat, there isn't even one minute wasted. i can't imagine you guys not liking it.

I can't see us not liking it either. Well, not NR and myself. I can't really predict FS's reaction. I haven't spent countless hours talking about hip hop with him (her? Probably him), as I have with you nerds.

Short and to the point though? That's almost foreboding. It definitely makes me want to throw caution to the wind and download it, because I don't want less music from Kanye, I want MORE. And I do t want it in small doses... I want to mainline 10 grams of Kanye and let it suck me into a coma, so I can have some DMT-fed lifetime of nothing but his music, and my own (fantastic) inferior-parietal, and medial-occipital temporal cortical areas.

What a weekend that would be!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|