View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 05:22 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
suchfriends-- i think your strategy has been subverted by the threadsters.

"curb your lust" sounds both preachy & accusatory and hence ultimately counterproductive. i'd suggest reading some current books on marketing & advertising.

not necessarily, there are many eyes and Is out in internet land, and they all do not necessarily post. and further, I was going for preachy, as it gets the kind of shock value which we have seen, and I wanted to shock people. we have become desensitized to buzzwords and soundbites, I thought, 'if i dont frame this from an angle which is going to piss some people off, then nobody will notice at all!" and in this regard I have achieved flying colors. that is why I graduated from the Jerusalem Schoolroom, which is to say, I learned from experience not necessarily education.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|