View Single Post
Old 05.27.2009, 08:50 AM   #22
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
no i didn't express myself right.
What i meant was NOT arrangements at all.
I meant i would have liked (in an ideal world ) more weirds breaks / bridges, noisy parts, mmmm it sometimes sounds a bit "dry" (if that makes sense to anybody). In a way it sounds abit VU-like, the sound is pretty rough , i dunno.
I like it a lot, but i'm still waiting in vain for a Washing Machine part.2.
You know the inner sophistication of that record blew me way and still floors me everytime.... This new LP is really the opposite in terms of the overall impression it leaves behind when it's over. Very short songs, i dunno.
Still VERY happy with it, listening to it right now actually, which says it all.
and still very impressed they can pull THIS out at this point in their career, knowing that they are my parents' age... And my parents are not sonic at all.