View Single Post
Old 10.13.2010, 02:50 AM   #57
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
havent seen all his films yet but its the best one ive seen. they live is being remade WTF. without the sunglasses. there is NO NEED except to get john some money so he can do something new of his own maybe.

anyway tonight i watched the ruins which was great except the lead actress was so fucking irritating so i hated her so it kinda spoilt it. it was very anti hippie so that was good. but kinda flawed. also watched the crazies which was cool for the kind of watch once b movie it was.

CHABARB neva seems tu be onlien tbh. hurry and read ur pms chabarb.

i'm off to slide down my bannister whilst doin a mad shred and suckin my medication out of a senior citizens urethra. keep it nautical shrimp dog.
Is this the real you doing the posting or another automatic ''nick rant '' generated by the forum after you fucked off to provide compassionate fellatio for an elderly disabled man in your local community?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|