View Single Post
Old 08.28.2008, 12:01 PM   #62
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm saying, how can you judge a band based on a cd of demos and outtakes? That really is the absolute worst album you can possibly say, "I don't feel like I need to hear anything else by them" about. Yes, you have the right to say whatever you want -- I just find it odd. It's like judging Sonic Youth solely off of Silver Sessions or something.

I see what yr saying, but on a personal level have to say it doesnt really work that way with me. Often times I like those sorts of collections more than a bands' "regular albums". Like say ELECTRORETARD by the Melvins, or f'ing INCESTICIDE for instance. In a way b-sides collections work as a better greatest hits... because they tend to show of the extreme tangents bands might venture into.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|