View Single Post
Old 07.31.2012, 10:22 PM   #34
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I thought the film was fantastic and feel it serves as a great finale to this great trilogy. I liked the slight reference to Killer Croc. I liked seeing Batman get his ass absolutely handed to him, leading him to depend on the help of a city that once so strongly depended on him even if it didn't always realize how much so. I felt it was intense. Seeing him get punched in the face and his cowl crushed beneath Bane's fist...just shortly before his back is snapped over Banes Knee. I liked the fact that Robin's role was ultimately minimal, and that we don't know for sure whether or not the Caped Crusader lives or died (personally, I take both stances depending on who I'm talking to. Most of the time I just choose to believe he dies, however).

Only qualm:

Many feel as if the film was too long. I feel, if anything, it wasn't long enough. Certain aspects felt a bit rushed, but I understand why. I like to believe there will be a deluxe edition of this film that is longer.