View Single Post
Old 10.03.2012, 03:50 PM   #1861
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ah holy mother of shit that game was was was was aaaaaaghhhhhhhq!@#!@#!%!! awesome but FUUUUCK, fuck fuck, dortmund was so close!

i think the penalty was a bullshit call but balotelli's execution was amazing. he's fucking great. and the way he didn't let weimeraner (or whatever is his name, hard to recall all those letters) get into his head: priceless.

joe hart, jeezus, what a savior, and LEWANDOWSKI, YOU FUCK, WHY CANT YOU SHOOT STRAIGHT?

eh, i LOVED that game, pissed at the final result, yeah, cuz dortmund shoulda/couda/woulda won (boohooo), but hey, games are won with goals and not "deserves".

---

ps lucky for me i missed the bayern game yesterday because they got their shit kicked and would have suffered. i still have to watch it as 'homework' but mang.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|