View Single Post
Old 12.27.2007, 06:49 PM   #50
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, all the hype for Burial is really shocking. I was listening to Radio 1 late one night, and the disc jockey was drooling all over the ''Exclusive New Burial Second Album Preview!''. When she put it on I couldn't believe the blandness of it all. Iain, spot on about the ''coffe table'' remark. It totally is the work of people who hang around too many high street wine bars.

By the way, if anyone listens to Resonance Fm, did you notice the lapse in the quality of some of its programs that came about in recent times?

Agreed on the entire Burial situation. I mean when compared to say most older dub artists, Burial pales. For all those who admire and adore Burial, have you all listend to actual pioneer era dub/reggae. If not, then out Roots Radics, Yabby You, King Tubby, Dennis Al Capone, Alton Ellis, Scientist, Crazy Mad Professor. etc.....
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|