View Single Post
Old 12.20.2007, 01:58 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Jesus christ, will you idiots learn to use the fucking search function on this goddamned forum or at least pay attention to the posts that are made here?

Chris Lawrence must be upset? I'd be upset too if I saw the people on this forum that can't even use a fucking search engine. Simple: Type in "kool thing", look! It comes up about 5 posts down! Type in "Guitar Hero III"... HOLY SHIT!

Seriously, this board is filled with bullshit that would get you banned elsewhere. We have like 90000 topics on the same albums, the same bands, just keep it all in one place! "DUH YOU TALK AABOUT SCIZZOR SHOCK A LOTTTT" Yeah, but I don't post 500 different threads about the same exact topic.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but we just had a reply to MY guitar hero III thread TWO days ago. Jesus.

a) yes, you are trying to be a dick.

b)dude, why did you take all this so personally? do I not have the option to start a new thread whenever the fuck I feel like it? is not the internet the last illusion of democracy in the supposedly free world? get over yrself. you know that YOU didn't have to respond to THIS particular thread, you could have went to the OTHER one, which I did not notice, because I did not GIVE that much a shit about it to look for old threads, i thought we could discuss it again on this thread.

yeqereta! (excuse me!)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|