View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 07:15 PM   #3328
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'll accept the fatigue to some degree and Brazil definitely contained them but a lot of the missed passes were unforced errors. Just sloppy and, as H8kurdt said, defensively they were way below standard, even given the absence of Puyol. I definitely agree that they now need to start looking at players like Martinez.

i love puyol but he is like, 300 years old! he didn't play most of last year due to injury! teams gotta renew or perish (e.g., uruguay). piqué is too busy worrying about shakira. up front, torres the giant lesbian needs to go also-- he only scores against tahiti and nigeria. del bosque for some reason loves him.

zonal marking says spain was beat on "pace and power". martinez would have given them exactly that, and resting some of the most exhausted players i think would have allowed them to match that a little better. cazorla? soldado? and if arbeloa was going to be subbed so soon he shouldn't have started in the first place (arbeloa is 30, neymar 21)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|