View Single Post
Old 09.22.2007, 06:14 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
What's my point? What's your point? Do you think everyone but you is stupid? What's the difference whether you sell shows that have been already burned to a disc or ones still on a hard drive?

Ever since you first appeared at the "old" Sonic Youth messageboard, you've done many, many B&Ps with a PayPal account for "postage." I just regularly dismissed this as you simply being a music lover wanting to share the music (in fact, if you'll remember, I was someone who defended you when others levelled accusations when you first started posting and no one knew you), but in light of these hard drives being sold, I'm starting to wonder about all the many solicitations for B&Ps (over the years) and (now) hard drives.

Who in the hell goes through the trouble to buy multiple hard drives, fill them up with lossless bootleg data files, and sell them unless there is something in it for them?

You also sold at least one hard drive at the old board that I can remember.

Now, you've solicited to sell two full hard drives in this one thread over a period of only a few months. Surely you can understand how this behavior would cause someone to wonder about your motives.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|