View Single Post
Old 02.18.2014, 05:02 PM   #19
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I never particularly like the Exploited because as with The Addicts, while they're not an overtly racist band, they weren't overtly NOT racist like say SubhumanS or Aus-Rotten, and so bitch ass nazi punks and skins show up to the shows, and its always a fucking brawl. So I'm not surprised by any of this..

in my hometown the racist punks are gangs and the norm punks are junkies, if there was a brawl one skin could probably kill every punk in sofia with their bare hands(which isn't their weapon preference haha)

punks who aren't racist don't go round an exploited show unless they've got some guts, i wouldn't mind hearing the band live but i'm not going anywhere i'll die for not heiling
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|