View Single Post
Old 01.11.2011, 04:16 AM   #87
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
Joy Division, really good one I listen to alot!

I also like the trashcoreband Intense Degree's peel session. Brilliant stuff!

I have also listened them a lot! The versions are a little bit different than album versions, sounding is different (maybe not as great as Martin Hannet production, but I like these sounds also) and most are little bit different versions (I think itīs quite rare that JD played same song exactly same way).

I have strange fruit-vinyl version where are the both sessions. I have never preferred those original Peel Session e.p:s. JD sessions fit very well in the same vinyl and the cover is also great! Have you got Bauhaus: Swing the Heartache/BBC-sessions? I like it also a lot, there is also two John Peel sessions and also other radio sessions. That album intruduced me Bauhaus, it was very great album to start! Bauhaus and JD styles are very near, but not exactly same, I think both are very great bands! Then I have the official Peel Sessions-vinyl from PJ, I donīt know is there all of her Peel Sessions. And I got Pink Floyd Embryo -bootleg vinyl, there is said that itīs from BBC sessions, Iīm not sure is it from Peel Sessions, I have to check it.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|