View Single Post
Old 10.27.2012, 07:14 PM   #16320
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Oh! I also saw "Au Hasard Balthazar". I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure what to make of it. I want to watch it again though. Very powerful film and it looks amazing but I found it strange... the whole thing with the donkey and whatnot. It was disturbing to watch the cruel behavior towards the animal. Interestingly, it's paralleled with the life of the human characters. I think I'll end up loving this film, but I can't say that yet. It's a very compassionate movie, which I admire.

I wrote a long response to this but edited it down simply to say that I hope you do stick with it. It didn't strike me the first time I saw it either, but one day I watched it again and all I can say is I'm glad I did.

Anyway, to something incomparably different, just rewatched

Battle: Los Angeles

The first half hour of this is great, before it turns into a cut-scene from a video game.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|