Thread: Audiences
View Single Post
Old 11.14.2018, 02:42 PM   #1
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Hi,

My last concert in Paris will turn into a bad memory. The place was a small refurnished to be hip barge (le Petit Bain). Some people there were awful. Rude, noisy, there to be the center of attention, trying to be funny barking at the band. And you could hush them they'd tell you you were free to leave the place.
Is it because it is Paris? Or a "new" place, like the Point Ephémère was (shitty attitudes there back in 2012) - for in other places it's not that bad (la Maroquinerie).

Right after Paris I moved to Kortrijk, Belgium, and was impressed by the crowd's attitude and respect to one another. Even during sets bouncier than the one in Paris.

What audiences do you feel comfortable with, why and where (even places miles away from my place, I'd like to know)?
You'll win nada, but, hey...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|