View Single Post
Old 04.20.2006, 06:54 AM   #50
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Please Khchris Shut up! The Sonic Youth forum is one of the most excellent forums on the internet because people dont spend their entire time slagging each other off! I think it says a lot about the intellegence and open mindedness of Sonic Youth fans. I think I can say without a doubt SY fans are the greatest!

Why do people like you have to create arguments with dumb arse comments! I do not believe, people are lying about it. They just want to wait until the album comes out so the suspense will be greater. Its almost like having your presents before Xmas!....Now drop it!!

I just heard Incinerate on My Space its jaw-droppingly brilliant. I just love the direction Sonic Youth have been going in over the last few albums. I thought Sonic Nurse was without a doubt their best release since Daydream Nation.
Washing Machine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|